Seven things about me - (not that lovely mind)
1. Going to start with Cro's no7 - he says every morning he wakes up happy. Every morning I'm happy to wake up.
2. I have never eaten hummus in my life. Didn't even know what it was and I had to look it up on Google - Hummus - it does actually look very healthy eating - so well done Amy. I cook our main meal mid day and it's usually chicken and vegetables, sausage stir frys or some sort of fish.
3. I love learning new things - did my first grocery internet shop last week and was so pleased. I hate supermarket shopping - crowded alleys, bumping trolleys, crass music which does your head in, looking for stuff I can't find and coming home without it, long queues at the till, humping bags into the car, humping them out again, tripping over ravenous cats, trying to feed ravenous husband and having to pack it all away. No, this was definitely, definitely a lot more civilised. Just put another order in for tomorrow.
|Chip basket/ garden sieve|
|Loo roll centres/ seed incubaters|
I am really into recycling. I needed a new chip basket and discovered that my old one made a brilliant sieve for sieving soil for my seeds. I save every cardboard toilet roll holder. Make cuts at one end about 2" deep, bend the ends over. Hold them under the tap to dampen them and then dry them out. Fantastic for growing bean or sweet pea seeds in. In the Spring, all you have to do is to plant them, carton and all.
5. My family mean everything to me. I love it when they just drop in on me unexpectedly. I like to think that I'm loyal to my friends. The worse thing that can happen in my book is to betray someone or to be betrayed. I hate anything false.
6. Red is my favourite colour
7. I saw the abbreviations SFS on something and didn't know what they stood for - I do now. Do You?
Like Cro, I'm not passing this challenge on to anybody, but would love you to join in the fun if you want to.